Friday, March 8, 2013

Bump photos (10/17/2012)

Happy Hump Day!

Before I go and make a Facebook announcement, I wanted to let y’all know what’s going on and give you a BIG family surprise!

We have officially left the first trimester, as of yesterday.  Holy cow!  We are 14 weeks and cooking.  For those who wouldn’t believe I could “bump” this early, see the attached photos.  I realized I can no longer wear my normal pants (please come shopping in my closet, Jill) and the belly bands were getting uncomfortable by the end of the day, so I am now wearing my maternity pants/skirts full-time.  I am still able to wear my regular tops… for now.


We are very excited about this new addition, and we are thinking Team Pink! J  As much as I love my hubby and my boys, I really don’t know if I could handle another one.  Plus, I’d love to have a little princess.  Carson and Tanner are excited about the new baby, and Carson loves to tell people that he’s going to be a big brother.  He has taken to calling the baby “butterfly” or “sea monkey” (from the “Smurfs” movie).

Our due date is April 2nd, which is Sharon’s birthday.  While I’d rather not go the full 40 weeks this time, I would be honored to share that special day with such an amazing woman.

The baby had her first photo shoot at 9 weeks, 1 day, and Carson wasn’t really sure what to think, as it didn’t really look like a baby he would normally see.  The heartbeat came in strong last Wednesday, and I was lucky enough to get a recording of it on my phone.  Isn’t technology awesome??

As things continue to progress, we will keep you informed.  We have our next appointment on Oct 24th, then the BIG sonogram 3 weeks later.  Let’s see how long Cj can keep the sex a secret, since he will find out while I want a surprise.  Should we take bets on that one??

Either way, we have great names picked out.  The baby girl will be Lindly Gray.  Lindly for my cousins Lindsay and Carly.  Gray was Sharon’s maiden name.  The boy will be Sawyer Ronald.  Ronald is baby’s grampa. 

Please keep a happy, healthy mommy and baby in your prayers.  Thanks for sharing this incredible journey with us!




 
Smiles and Blessings,
Cj, Danie, Tanner, Carson, and baby J


No comments:

Post a Comment