Friday, March 8, 2013

34 weeks (02/19/13)

The appointment Wednesday started out fine, until Dr. Moulton uttered the words “in case you go early” for the 3rd time.  Is he trying to tell me something??  I was too busy trying to over-analyze that I forgot to ask. 

Anyways, I will start going weekly, instead of waiting 2 more weeks then starting weekly appointments.  I will have the strep b test next week (again, at 35 weeks, “just in case”) and continue weekly until the princess arrives. 

I’m measuring on time, and baby girl is very active.  She proves that when we are at the doctor, as she moves away from the Doppler, so the med student has to keep searching for her to get a good heartbeat. 

I’m still feeling really good, and I’m still going to the gym.  I’ll go until I’m told I can’t, either by my body or the doctor.  He has cleared me to go, as I was an avid exerciser before.  Good thing, as that helps keep me sane!

Carson told me this morning that he can’t wait to meet his baby sister and see what she looks like.  Me, too, buddy!  He also talked about walking around with her.  Uh, no.  I let him know that he can hold her, but only if he’s sitting down.  He needs to be bigger in order to hold her.  Big like Tanner?  Exactly. 

Hope y’all are doing well and aren’t completely snowed in.  Be safe and careful out there!!  For those of you who don’t have 8+ inches of snow, you can have mine!

Smiles and Blessings,
CJ, Danie, Tanner, Carson, and Lindly J

No comments:

Post a Comment