Friday, March 8, 2013

28 weeks (01/28/13)

Here we are again--- in the home stretch!  We have entered into the 3rd trimester.  Holy cow!!  I was filling out the pre-registration forms at the doctor’s office yesterday and about had a panic attack.  81 days to go…  That’s coming up faster than I thought!!

Lindly and I are doing very well.  I felt her at the gym this morning for the first time.  Yes, I am still at the gym 5-6 days a week and loving it.  I feel really good, and it helps with my sanity.  Plus, I think it will keep me in better shape for delivery and losing the weight afterwards.  Lindly usually just hangs out while I’m exercising, then starts dancing on our way home.  My belly is moving around quite a bit, as Lindly is quite a pusher.  She stretches a lot and pushes a lot.  It feels like she’s dancing and doing gymnastics when she’s not trying to push my belly and make it even bigger.  I don’t need her help with that or trying to get my belly button to stick out even further!

I had my glucose test yesterday.  I won’t know the results for a few days, but I’m going to assume all is well unless I hear differently.  My blood pressure was lower than normal, which is good, and I hope it stays that way.  (It got high at the end with swelling when I had Carson.)  I was told my weight gain is perfect, which made me feel really good.  Dr. Moulton measured my calves to make sure one isn’t bigger than the other (can indicate major issues), since I’m taking potassium to help with leg cramps. 

My appointments will now be every 2 weeks until 36 weeks, then I will go weekly.  The reality of a baby here soon is starting to set in, and Cj and I are trying not to completely freak out.  We are very excited, and Carson is asking how many night-nights until she gets here.  Wow… time sure flies when you’re having fun!  I’m getting close to wanting to be done, even though I am enjoying many parts of this pregnancy.  I’m just not quite ready for her to be here…

I am measuring about 5 days ahead of schedule.  Hopefully that means I may just go a few days early and not that I’m having another big baby.  I’d really like to have a little princess.  But, I’d be more than fine with happy and healthy; that’s much more important.





Smiles and Blessings,
Cj, Danie, Tanner, Carson, and Lindly J


No comments:

Post a Comment