Friday, March 8, 2013

24 weeks (01/11/13)

There isn’t too much to update at this point, as our appointment is next week.  Dr. Moulton thought he should go on vacation this week.

As you can tell from Carson’s picture, we are having a princess!!  We are SO excited!!  I think Cj is also partly relieved…  no chances of a surprise later in hopes of some pink. J  Tanner is a little concerned, as he’s worried about the teenage years.  I told him he’ll be long out of the house before then, and poor Carson will be left to deal with her.  He seemed to feel a little better after that.  My thought is that he’ll be able to use this adorable little girl to woo the girls when we take Tanner to college in a couple years.  Oh, yeah – I fully expect this to happen.

I got to see my belly moving a lot yesterday at work, which was so neat!  I’m not sure what music Lindly was listening to, but it must have been pretty good!  Cj was lucky enough to see my belly move last night, too.  Whenever Carson would look, she would quit moving.  So, he poked my belly a couple of times, but she wouldn’t listen.  Typical little sister!

As you can see, I am growing and growing and growing.  You can thank Cj for my cute outfit today.  He was nice enough to dress me in his clothes. J

Take care, and we’ll talk again next week!





Smiles and Blessings,
Cj, Danie, Tanner, Carson, and Lindly J

No comments:

Post a Comment