Friday, March 8, 2013

17 weeks (10/25/12)

Nothing much to report at this time.  Baby is active and moving quite a bit.  In fact, she kept moving yesterday when we were listening to the heartbeat, so we kept having to find her again.  It was pretty funny.

I have felt quite a bit of movement, mostly in the form of pushes against my belly.  I have gotten 1 kick and 1 punch.  I am hoping for more pushes with my little dancer, rather than the kicks like I had with Carson (who was obviously born to play soccer like his daddy). 

The heartbeat is strong and steady, and my belly keeps growing bigger.  Sorry for the blurry picture; Carson was behind the camera. J  The belly looks bigger in person, so don’t be deceived by this photo.

Baby and I are still able to exercise, including running.  We even did the KC ½ marathon last Saturday!  We finished in 2:47, which is awesome!  I was able to run (jog) quite a bit more than I thought I could/would, and it felt great to be out there.  Very enjoyable, especially when I got to walk the horrendous hills.  

Carson keeps asking how many more night-nights (this is how we tell days in our house) until we see the baby and until she comes.  Yes, Carson is hoping for a baby sister, too.  He even tells me that we’ll go crazy if it’s another boy.  Ahh… he’s after my own heart. 

The big sonogram where Cj finds out if we’re having a cowboy or a princess is on Nov 15th – just 3 weeks away!  Too bad Carson will miss it, as he will be in school.  He’s been to all the appointments so far, so I’m kinda bummed, and I know he will be, too.  Cj can share the good news of the sex, as long as I don’t find out.  So, if you don’t think you can keep it a secret, you don’t get to find out either!



Until next time,
Smiles and Blessings to you all.
Cj, Danie, Tanner, Carson, and Baby J

No comments:

Post a Comment