Friday, March 8, 2013

32 weeks (02/14/13)

I’m hoping to have photos to send in the next day or so, as this belly keeps getting bigger than I remember it being possible.  I am almost as big as I was full-term with Carson.  Yikes!  However, things are still going really well.

Dr. Moulton said everything looks really good, and the swelling in my hands is completely normal.  He let Carson help him with the Doppler to find Lindly’s heartbeat, which was just too cute.  Carson was very excited to help us hear his little sister.

I only freaked out once during the visit.  Dr. Moulton said that after my next visit (34 weeks), he wouldn’t stop my labor, if it happened to start.  Uh, what??   Ya, you will—I’m not ready!!  I’m not sure if I actually said that out loud, but I sure was thinking it with a panicked look on my face. 

Nothing else to report, really.  Sleep still isn’t going well, but that’s to be expected.  No, the nursery isn’t started, but we figure baby girl will be in our room for 6-7 months, so no worries.  We have plenty of time.  Yes, I will work up until the very end, as there’s no reason for me to sit at home.  Besides, I would lose my precious time off with my princess to sit around waiting for her to get here.  Not worth it to me. 

Until next time (or photos)…





Smiles and Blessings,
Cj, Danie, Tanner, Carson, and Lindly J

No comments:

Post a Comment