Friday, March 8, 2013

30-31 weeks (02/07/13)

This week started with a quick visit to see my best friend in Iowa.  She’s due with her 3rd baby girl only 2 days before me!!  It was fun to see her and her girls and get some time to catch up.  The trip was not nearly long enough, but it was still fun to see her family and visit. 

Not much to report – sorry a couple days late.  I am measuring right on time, which is good.  This keeps me in high hopes for a smaller princess, as one big baby was enough.  Blood pressure and glucose levels are looking really good, too. 

I am going every 2 weeks now until I hit 36 weeks, then it will be weekly.  Of course, I will have to see another member of the practice for weeks 38 and 39, as Dr. Moulton will be out of town.  What is his deal with going out of town the week before my baby is due??  He did that with Carson, too.  So, we’re hoping all goes well, and we make it until he gets back on March 28th (my parents are hoping the same thing). 

I am loving this beautiful weather, as I took the dogs out for 3.5 miles on Sat (Carson rode his bike for the first 2 – wow!), then we walked again for 2 miles yesterday.  We’ll go again tonight, as we may not have much of a chance later this week.  I’m not as courageous about the cold as I used to be. 

Lindly is VERY active and loves to see how far she can push before I push back.  She can be quite painful sometimes, and it can even cause a contraction, if she pushes too hard.  It’s lovely.  Oh, well.  Only 9 more weeks now, so not too bad.  However… we’re still not quite ready for her arrival, so we’re ok with it taking 9 more weeks. J






 
Smiles and Blessings,
CJ, Danie, Tanner, Carson, and Lindly J 

No comments:

Post a Comment